January 17, 2012 National Provider Call with Question & Answer Session on 2012 Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program; 1:30 - 3:00pm ET.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' (CMS) Provider Communications Group will host a national provider conference call on the 2012 Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program. This toll-free call will take place from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., ET, on Tuesday, January 17, 2012.
This National Provider Call will focus on:
• Self-Nomination Overview for Registry, EHR, Data Submission Vendor, Group Practice Reporting Option, Maintenance of Certification and eRx Payment Adjustment
• Question & Answer Session
The presentation materials are available in the "Downloads" section below by clicking on the link titled "January 17, 2012 National Provider Call Presentation".
After the presentation the lines will be opened to allow participants to ask questions of CMS Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx subject matter experts.
In order to receive the call-in information, you must register for the call. It is important to note that if you are planning to sit in with a group, only one person needs to register to receive the call-in data. This registration is solely to reserve a phone line, NOT to allow participation.
Registration information: Please visit http://www.eventsvc.com/blhtechnologies/ to register for this informative session. Registration will close at 12:00 p.m. ET on January 17, 2012, or when available space has been filled. No exceptions will be made. Please register early.
1. To register for the call participants need to go to:
2. Click "Register".
3. Fill in all required data.
4. Click "To Register Click Here".5. You will be taken to the "Thank you for registering" page and will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly thereafter. Note: Please print and save this page, in the event that your server blocks the confirmation e-mails. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please check your spam/junk mail filter as it may have been directed there.