New Eligibility Fact Sheet Helps Health Care Professionals Determine eHealthProgram Participation
CMS released a new resource that will help you as a health care professional determine your eligibility for eHealth programs. The tool outlines eligibility for eHealth programs based on your area of practice.
Eligibility information for the following eHealth programs is included:
- Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs
- eRx Incentive Program
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
The tool also includes links to information and materials on other eHealth programs:
- Maintenance of Certification Program
- Physician Feedback/Value-Based Payment Modifier Program
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Advance Payment ACO Model
- Pioneer ACO Model
CMS encourages health care professionals to use this tool to determine the eHealth programs that affect your practice. You can find this resource, along with several other helpful tools and materials, on the Resources section of the eHealth website.
Want to find out more about eHealth?
Visit the CMS eHealth website for the latest news and updates on CMS eHealth initiatives.