Register for eHealth Webinar on March 11
CMS recently launched a new online resource—CMS eHealth University—to help providers understand, implement, and successfully participate in the CMS eHealth programs, including the EHR Incentive Programs, Physician Quality Reporting System, Administrative Simplification, and ICD-10. Whether you are just beginning participation in the eHealth programs, or further along in the process, CMS eHealth University will assist you in successfully participating in and meeting eHealth implementation requirements.
Learn more about CMS eHealth
Join the next CMS eHealth webinar on Tuesday, March 11th from 12:00-1:30 p.m. ET to learn more about this new go-to resource and key eHealth program milestones in 2014 including:
- March 31:
- Deadline to submit PQRS data through registry reporting method.
- Deadline for eligible professionals to attest to the 2013 reporting year of the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
- July 1: Last day for Medicare eligible professionals in their first year of participation to begin 90 days of meaningful use.
- October 1:
- Transition date from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes for diagnoses and inpatient procedures.
- Last day for Medicare eligible professionals who are in their first year of participation to attest to demonstrating 90 days of meaningful use data in 2014.
2014 is also the last year that Medicare eligible professionals can participate in the EHR Incentive Programs and PQRS and receive an incentive payment for each program. It also marks the start of Stage 2 for eligible professionals who have completed two or more years of Stage 1.
How to Register
Space is limited. Register today to secure your spot for this eHealth Provider Webinar. Once registration is complete, you will receive a follow-up email with step-by-step instructions on how to log-in to the webinar.
If you’d like to view past webinars, they can be accessed on the Resourcespage of the eHealth website.
Keep up-to-date on CMS eHealth.
Make sure to visit the CMS eHealth website for the latest news and updates.