The Dashboard will let you monitor the status of your claims-based measures and measures group reporting and see if you are meeting the PQRS reporting requirements. You can log-in and review your 2014 PQRS data on a quarterly basis.
You can access the Dashboard through the Physician and Other Health Care Professionals Quality Reporting Portal, with Individual Authorized Access to the CMS Computer System (IACS) sign-in.
The following CMS resources can help you access your 2014 PQRS interim feedback data:
- 2014 Interim Feedback Dashboard User Guide – Assists you in accessing and interpreting the 2014 Interim Feedback Dashboard data.
- IACS Quick Reference Guides – Provides step-by-step instructions on how to request an IACS account in order to access the Portal, if you do not already have one.
The Dashboard does not provide:
- Final data analysis for full-year reporting
- Indication of incentive eligibility or subjectivity to payment adjustment/value modifier
- Data from other CMS programs
- Data submitted via methods other than claims
Data submitted via other 2014 reporting methods will be available for review in the fall of 2015 through the final PQRS feedback report or the QRUR for 2014 PQRS GPROs.
For More Information about PQRS
For more information about participating in PQRS, visit the PQRS website.