The eClinicalWorks Practice Management (PM) system improves scheduling and medical billing management in both large and small practices. Together with the eClinicalWorks electronic medical records (EMR) solution, eClinicalWorks PM helps practices improve their collections and reduce their accounts receivable. All appointments and schedules can be managed quickly and easily, with a click of the mouse. Claims are submitted electronically, and practices can communicate online with payers to confirm patient eligibility and determine what payments will be made and when. The eClinicalWorks Practice Management system receives and posts payments electronically; statements, collection letters, visit summaries and reports can all be easily generated.
The eClinicalWorks Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution streamlines patient visits and simplifies documentation. Along with the eClinicalWorks practice management solution, eClinicalWorks EMR enables on-site or remote access to patient records, medical history, past visits, medication, allergies, labs and more. With eClinicalWorks EMR, practices can communicate with referring physicians and send secure notes and clinical data. Its ability to monitor and coordinate patient care makes eClinicalWorks EMR a highly effective tool for improving overall patient health, while reducing costs and promoting a more efficient medical practice.
The eClinicalWorks EMR Mobile service enables physicians to remotely access their schedule or a variety of patient information stored on the eClinicalWorks system, using an iPhone or another smart phone. Physicians have the flexibility of viewing and replying to phone messages, checking patient notes and prescriptions, and entering out-of-office charges, all while out of the office. The eClinicalWorks EMR Mobile service is a convenient and powerful tool for physicians on-the-go to stay connected to their office and patient information. More eClinicalWorks EMR Mobile information.
The eClinicalWorks Patient Portal enables patients and doctors to communicate with one another over the Internet. Using a secure password, patients can access their physician’s system to see their own confidential information including labs, diagnostics, statements and messages. Doctors can send their patients electronic health maintenance reminders, statements and lab results. Leveraging leading edge technology, the eClinicalWorks Patient Portal provides an excellent framework for physicians to communicate with their patients. In turn, patients have real-time, 24 x 7 access to their medical information from their own home or office. More eClinicalWorks Patient Portal information.
- Affordability - Despite its robust features and widespread popularity, eClinicalWorks is relatively inexpensive, compared to other medical practice management tools.
- No third party software costs - Unlike some other practice management programs, eClinicalWorks does not require you to buy a separate database license.
- No Terminal Services or Citrix software costs - eClinicalWorks does not require Citrix or Terminal Services to allow multiple users access to the system. eClinicalWorks also comes with built-in fax server software at no additional cost.
- No additional per computer per computer expenses - There is no additional cost for installing eClinicalWorks on additional workstations or different types of computers.
- License Fees - The eClinicalWorks electronic medical records and practice management applications can be purchased upfront or leased on an annual subscription basis.
In addition, GroupOne Health Source was once again rated as one of the top consulting firms in the 4th annual MGMA Digest. The companies were chosen by MGMA because of the product or service provided is "best in class" as determined by MGMA members.
For more information regarding our services, call 800-769-5288 or email email@example.com
eClinicalWorks - Medical Billing and Coding - Medical Transcription - OneRate Bundled Package - Medical Practice Startup and Management - Medical Consulting