The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a national provider call on the Physician Quality Reporting System & Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
When: Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Time: 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Agenda will include:
- Overview of the 2010 Incentive Payments and Feedback Reports for Physician Quality Reporting System
- Overview of the 2010 Incentive Payments and Feedback Reports for Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program
- Question & Answer Session
- Medical coders
- physician office staff, provider billing staff
- health records staff
- all Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) providers
Registration information: Please visit http://www.eventsvc.com/palmettogba/081611 to register for this informative session. Registration will close at 1:30 p.m. ET on August 15, 2011, or when available space has been filled. No exceptions will be made. Please register early.
Presentation information: A slideshow presentation will be made available in advance of the call here.