Sign Up for CMS' National Provider Calls about Attestation
CMS is holding conference calls for eligible professionals (EPs), eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals (CAHs) participating in the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program to provide information on the attestation process. These calls will take place next week. Mark your calendars for one of the calls below.
· Tuesday, May 3, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET - Register to join this call if you are an eligible hospital or CAH who wants to learn more about the attestation process for the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
· Thursday, May 5, 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. ET- Register to join this call if you are an EP who wants to learn more about the attestation process for the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
What the Calls Will Cover
· Path to Payment – Highlighting the steps you need to take to receive your incentive payment
· Walkthrough of the Attestation Process – Guiding you through CMS' web-based attestation system
· Troubleshooting – Helping you successfully attest through CMS' system
· Helpful Resources – Reviewing CMS' resources available on the EHR website
· Q&A – Answering your questions about the attestation process
Instructions on How to Register for a Call
To register for these calls, take the following steps:
1. Visit either:
o The registration site for the Tuesday, May 3 eligible hospital and CAH call. Registration closes Monday, May 2 , 2:00 p.m. ET.
o The registration site for the Thursday, May 5 EP call. Registration closes Wednesday, May 4, 1:30 p.m. ET.
2. Fill in all required information and click "Register."
3. You will be taken to the "Thank you for registering" page and will receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Please save this page in case your server blocks the confirmation email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spam/junk mail filter as it may have been directed there.)
4. If assistance for hearing impaired services is needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the call.
Registration closes when all available space has been filled, or 24 hours before each call; no exceptions will be made, so please register early.