CMS has Added a New Webpage on CQMs to the EHR Website
CMS has created a new page of the EHR website dedicated to the clinical quality measures (CQMs) and their role in the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs. The page intends to help providers better understand the purpose of CQMs and how to report on the measures.
The new CQM page of the website includes information on the following topics:
- General program definitions, like “Reporting Period”
- Eligible professional (EP) CQM reporting requirements
- Eligible hospital and critical access hospital (CAH) CQM reporting requirements
- Information on the CQM Pilot Program
- Resources and additional information on CQMs
Also be sure to review the CQM EP Reporting Table and the CQM Eligible Hospital and CAH Reporting Table. Each document lists the CQMs for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for 2011-2012.
Want more information about the EHR Incentive Programs?
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs or the GroupOne Health Source Meaningful Use website.